Kamis, 19 September 2013

Sorry [and Goodbye?]

I dunno why but I need to wrote this all.

Tomorrow is Alvin's birthday, and I didn't feel as excited as before. I think I just stop get addicted with him, I dunno, I felt really bad to him, and Shilla too. I just forgetting both of them since I get into kpop and exo, and maybe I've totally leaving icil fandom now. Sorry, maybe most of this blog viewers visited this blog because of all the icil things that i've posted here. But I think I won't post any icil things on this blog (persahabatan and kematian might be the last icil thing post)

This blog was like dedicated for Alshill, i've even made a twitter account for fangirling over them and introduce my self as 'annis jo' (fyi annis taken from my real name, and jo taken from alv's middle name). I was tweeted about alshill all the time (I also made a lot of friends from icil fandom) and posting all about them here. But suddenly i accidentally fell into a new world named kpop, and then i just tweeting about how awesome and handsome all kpop male idol was and stop tweeting about Alshill (and maybe stop supporting them too). I felt really bad, I still remember I was tweeted that I will supporting them no matter what, but...sorry I broke my promise. I even deleted all icil files and started filled my notebook with a lot of exo thingy. Sorry, some of you (or maybe Alshill to, even they don't even know that i was exist) might be disappointed. I felt really really bad and rude, but this is my decision.

I'm really sorry guys and goodbye.

little note:
Sorry for the grammatical error, lol, i'm still learning..

1 komentar:

  1. sedih bacanya, bener-bener out dari ICL ya ? :( sama aku juga suka exo kok, tapi lebih ke icil sih ya . . . thanks udah pernah jadi icl termasuk alvinoszta dan suka sama couple alshill :)

    tapi jujur emang sedih bacanya apalagi pas kalimat " I even deleted all icil files and started filled my notebook with a lot of exo thingy"

    tapi all people can changed :)

    BalasHapus